Every report is uniquely generated based on your needs. Our reports provide information from various public record sources, and our database of more than 500 million criminal records.
- Records from jurisdictions covering all 50 states, plus Washington DC, Guam, and Puerto Rico
- Information from the state agencies we have on file for each state, like the department of corrections or administrative office of the courts
- County courts data
- Checks against the Terrorist Watch List
- State offender registry data, such as sex and violent offender registries
- 12 Months of monitoring for new or updated criminal records in our database