- US OneSEARCH® Instant
- Nothing provides better instant coverage of the United States than US OneSEARCH. With one search, you can comb more than 400 million criminal records from counties, Department of Corrections (DOC), Administration of the Court (AOC) and offender registries covering all 50 states, plus Washington DC, Guam, and Puerto Rico. Also included are national and international terrorism sources, more than 10 million photos. US OneSEARCH provides the data you want, the quality you demand and the updates that ensure you get the best possible information.
US Registered Offender OneSEARCH Instant
- For those who want an Offender Registry search of sex, violent, and drug offender information and want it quickly, we offer just the US Registered Offender OneSEARCH that's contained in US OneSEARCH. You'll get registry information from all 50 states, plus Washington DC, Guam, and Puerto Rico ,and select tribal territories with photos.
Single State OneSEARCH Instant
- This search contains criminal record information from various reporting agencies throughout a single state. Examples of sources that may contribute data are Department of Corrections, Administration of Courts, county courts and offender registries within a state.
Multi-State OneSEARCH Instant
- If you only want to search part of the United States, we offer regionalized packages of US OneSEARCH. You get the same quality data from counties, states and offender registries, but can custom design your search to include up to 5 states.
National Security OneSEARCH Instant
- Our National Security OneSEARCH provides an instant database search of 70 National and International lists such as the Office of the Inspector General Health and Human Services Exclusions List, Office of Foreign Assets Control Specially Designated Nationals List, Interpol Fugitives List and FBI Most Wanted List. These lists include individuals involved in terrorist activities, money laundering, illegal imports, fraud against government agencies, violations of federal banking regulations and fugitives from justice.
Enhanced Instant Criminal Searches
Our enhanced instant criminal searches require a Social Security Number and DOB. This additional information will allow a more accurate and in-depth search with the products below.
US AliasSEARCH Instant
- US AliasSEARCH is a multi-faceted search that combines US OneSEARCH with the known aliases provided from a SSN trace. With a name, date of birth and SSN, we report the state and the approximate date of issuance of the SSN. We then run the SSN through the Death Master Index. Next, we run a SSN trace to obtain a list of alias names, including maiden names. We then use this information to make a final pass through our US OneSEARCH criminal database.
Single State AliasSEARCH Instant
- Single State AliasSEARCH combines a Single State OneSEARCH with the known aliases provided from a Social Security trace.
Multi-State AliasSEARCH Instant
- Multi-State AliasSEARCH combines a Multi-State OneSEARCH with the known aliases provided from a Social Security trace.
Additional Instant Products
US OneTRACE Instant
- US OneTRACE provides a name and address trace based upon the Social Security Number, first and last name. The report returns all names and addresses associated with the given SSN.
Driving Record Instant
- Covers driving records both commercial (CDL) and non-commercial (Non-CDL) driving records in all 50 states plus DC, providing instant results where available. These reports can include records of: driving while intoxicated, revoked license, accidents, and minor traffic violations. Because driving records are held in state bureaus and have access to all counties in the state and sometimes other states, they can be very useful for general screening purposes. States differ in the information provided and some court fees may apply. Pricing varies from state to state, please call for specific state rates.
** Access to this product requires additional documents and approval which can take up to 3 business days.
Credit Report Instant
- Credit report from one of the credit bureaus includes public records, collection accounts, current or previous delinquent
accounts and total indebtedness. Pre-Employment purposes ONLY.
** Access to this product requires additional documents and approval which can take up to 10-14 business days.