Every report is uniquely generated based on your needs. Our reports provide information from various public record sources, and our database of more than 500 million criminal records.
- Records from jurisdictions in the state selected by you
- Information from the state agencies we have on file for that state, like the department of corrections or administrative office of the courts
- County courts data
- Checks against the Terrorist Watch List
- state offender registry data, such as sex and violent offender registries
- Motor Vehicle offenses, violations, and more